Vacuum Packaging Machine VP 400 SC
- Color Steel
- Product Type Single Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
- Weight 110 Kilograms (kg)
- Dimension(L*W*H) 540 x 420 x 100 Millimeter (mm)
- Power Mode Electric
- Voltage 220 Volt (v)
- Power Consumption 1.25 Kilowatt (kW)
- Supply Ability : 10 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 70000 INR/Piece
- 220 Volt (v)
- 540 x 420 x 100 Millimeter (mm)
- 110 Kilograms (kg)
- 1 kpa
- Vacuum Packaging
- Single Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine
- 1.25 Kilowatt (kW)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Piece Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Asia
- Nagaland, East India, West Bengal, Tripura, Sikkim, Odisha, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, All India
Vacuum Packaging Machine (VP 400 SC)
Vijay pack through continuous R & D, has developed a range of Single Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machines along with Nitrogen Flushing Arrangement. This model is oneof these, available in both economic as well as heavy duty series. This machine has sturdy construction and can seal different kind of plastic bags.
Salient Features/ Benefits
Easy to Operate
Free from Maintenance
High Density See through Lid
Vacuum Pump & Key Components Are Used of Highest Quality
Speedy Packing: The Cycle of Operation is 1-1.5 Minutes approx to complete the packaging of each bag including Loading & Unloading, Vacuuming and Nitrogen Flushing depending upon operator's efficiency.
Labor Cost Savings: This machine is equal to four Manual Vacuum Packaging Systems & can reduce labor intensity, thus high savings in labour cost.
High Longevity of Product: As Vacuum Packaging System removes air from the packaged product, thus increases shelf life of highly perishable products like Paneer, Cheese & Meat etc.
Retaining Aroma, Taste &Freshness: Vacuuming & nitrogen flushing technology is highly effective in preventing formation of bacteria & fungi,retains aroma & taste for products like Tea, Coffee, Spices etc.
Minimizing Wastage of Food: This technology is widely used for packaging of food products, as it preserves food for longer time, resulting less wastage of food.
Increases Brand value:Vacuum Packaging adds value to the product by providing longer shelf life thus increasing the brand value.
Price of Economic Model VP 400 SC: Rs.70,000/-
Price of Heavy Duty Model VP 400SC:Rs. 85,000/-
Packing of Dairy Products like Cheese, Paneer in retail packing of 100 ~ 200 Gms etc.
Dairy Whiteners, Retail packing of roasted dry fruits, Dates, Aquaculture packing for export
Fish, Meat Products viz. Sausages, Loafs & Slices like Salami etc.,Consumer pack Tea leaves for Export, Dried Yeast, Namkin, Sweets etc., Chiky (Sweet Made Out Of Groundnut) etc. for Export, Ready to East Snacks & many more.